On Episode 8 of the Attack Style Wrestling Podcast, coach Daryl Weber interviews a special guest strength coach Zach Even-Esh. They go over why proper strength training is so important to being successful wrestler.
- How to develop mental toughness while strength training and why it is absolutely essential!
- How to build overall athletic ability through your training and why it’s important to focus on this from the beginning.
- How to spot weak spots in a wrestler’s ability and using strength training to improve those areas.
- Mental toughness and how it is developed through proper strength and conditioning programs.
- What it takes to be a great wrestling strength coach.
- Strategies for creating wrestling specific strength programs that will quickly take wrestlers to the next level.
- How to build confidence through strength training that will crossover to winning more tough/close matches.
Zach Even-Esh Links