If you’re not in an elite program, surrounded by a coaches with decades of experience (but you’re eager to learn more)…
Or if you just want direct access to the exact systems I’ve learned from Dan Gable…
Then this episode of the podcast is for you.
On Episode 4 of the Attack Style Wrestling Podcast, we discuss how the landscape of wrestling camps has changed over the years. Gone are the days of trekking to the middle of nowhere for a week. Thanks to technology, you can get the same elite level of instruction in your basement. By the end of this episode, you’ll understand my philosophy behind summer camps, and why my model at GableTrained.com will work for you.
Here’s what else we cover in this episode:
- How working camps makes you a better coach (2:44)
- The best way to learn something is to teach, so have your athletes coach (5:48)
- Should your kids train for junior/cadet nationals or go to a camp? It all boils down to this ONE thing (7:07)
- Introducing Gable-trained academy – The camp for the modern era (9:50)
- Your easy-to-follow, top-to-bottom system to becoming unstoppable (you can even do it in your basement) (12:16)
- Why you should surround yourself with the right people (14:20)
- We’re all pushing each other to be better, but could you use my own stuff to beat me? (17:40)
- Office hours, interviews, and practice breakdowns – What happens when you sign up for GableTrained.com (20:52)
- Completely new to wrestling? Start here. (24:18)
- The one aspect of his coaching that makes Coach Gable’s so exceptional (26:52)
The Attack Style Wrestling Podcast is brought to you by AttackStyleWrestling.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO ATTACK STYLE WRESTLING PODCAST
iTunes | Stitcher | Spreaker |