If you’ve ever wondered how to peak 14 very different athletes at the same time…
Or if you’ve ever wanted to build a system guaranteed to outsmart opposing coaches…
Then tune-in to today’s episode of the podcast.
In Episode 33 of the Attack Style Wrestling podcast, we cover the six key areas every coach needs to game plan before November. Successful seasons depend on your plan of attack. That’s why we’re sharing the exact drills, tactics, and practice plans used to build championship programs year after year. By the end of this episode, you’ll have a step-by-step framework to prepare any team for success, regardless of level.
Here’s what else you’ll discover in this episode:
- The #1 thing coaches need to build a healthy and successful program (3:57)
- What kinds of detailed rules and expectations should you set within your team? (6:15)
- The most important thing to remember to build a healthy and successful program (7:40)
- A framework for training all levels – from the state champ to the kid you pulled out of the hallway (11:30)
- Complete practice drills and plans for overall development (15:20)
- Where one or two focus areas can change the game – evaluating your athletes for team and individual-specific development (16:40)
- The ONE thing every kid should drill in a live scenario (19:30)
- What first-time, 20+ year coaches, and everyone in between needs to know about building a technique system for high school and college (22:55)
- The top, bottom, and neutral series you need to catch the opposition off guard (24:20)
- The critical role of scouting in constructing your technique system (27:38)
- Your number one off-season goal as a coach (it’s not what you think) (31:00)
- Systems and strategies to get 14 high school kids to peak at the same time(33:15)
- The secret sauce to perennial powerhouses – how to develop strength and athleticism for all ages and experience levels (36:12)
The Attack Style Wrestling Podcast is brought to you by AttackStyleWrestling.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO ATTACK STYLE WRESTLING PODCAST
iTunes | Stitcher | Spreaker iHeartRadio | Google Play Music | RSS
JOIN THE TEAM
And if you’re a fan of the extensive and broad-based reach of the shows on the Mat Talk Podcast Network, become a TEAM MEMBER today. There are various levels of perks for the different levels of team membership. If you like wrestling content — scratch that — if you LOVE great wrestling content, consider becoming a team member. You’ll get some cool stuff too.
Looking to start a podcast of your own?
Get a free month with Libsyn.com by using the promo code MTO when you sign up. You’ll get the remainder of the month from when you sign up as well as the next month free. It’ll be enough time to kick the tires and lights some fires.